We realize by now that our sweet Audrina has some serious self-esteem and daddy issues to deal with. Why else would she take a loser like Justin Bobby back into her life? I mean other than her contractual obligations to the script writers at MTV, of course. Here are just a few reasons why Audrina needs to dump Justin Bobby:

  1. He has two first names.
  2. White guy dreadlocks. It didn't work for that dork from the Counting Crows either.
  3. It looks like he bathes once a year. I can smell his man-funk right through the tv.
  4. He belches to punctuate ideas or to fill awkward gaps in conversation. Classy.
  5. He dresses like a pirate.
Doodle Whore wants to know what YOU think, dear reader. What on earth is the appeal of Justin Bobby?

8 comments

  1. KatyBelle // November 15, 2007 at 3:38 PM

    There is no appeal. Audrina is slumming big time.

  2. Anonymous // November 15, 2007 at 8:08 PM

    Get that girl into therapy now. What was with Justin Bobby telling that band boy "she's a good girl, she's good" when the guy was asking if they were dating?

  3. Jooce Gossip // November 16, 2007 at 8:56 AM

    He's a disgusting sloppy pig. She'll dump him... it's just a matter of time.

    BTW, I can't seem to add Doodle Whore to my news reader. I keep getting error messages. Can you let me know what your feed URL is?

    I tried clicking the atom feed at the bottom and I keep getting error messages?

  4. Handsome Devil Press & Doodle Whore // November 16, 2007 at 11:03 AM

    Hey Jooce,

    I just added DW to my google reader and it worked. Try this url: feed://doodlewhore.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

  5. Stuck in AL // November 17, 2007 at 2:16 PM

    I guess she wants what she can't have and face it, he is not into her at all. Too bad she doesn't realize this. She's as blind as Heidi. That's too bad.

  6. Anonymous // November 28, 2007 at 10:42 PM

    He was put on the show by the script writers. This is really a scripted reality show. I watch it but don't forget what it really is. No one would date someone like him, especially a young hollywood starlet like Audrina. Please work in some shampoo!!!!!

  7. Anonymous // November 28, 2007 at 10:43 PM

    How times can Audrina say.. I am so done!!!!! He is a planted character in this show.

  8. Anonymous // December 3, 2007 at 4:20 PM

    Audrina is the most pathetic looking girl. And I feel sorry for that. But Justin looks like a model compared to her. He probably was some kind of model why he got that gig on The Hills. Dreadlocks or not. He doesn't want her because she has those stupid buck teeth and an even more stupid attitude.