Yes, I know it's all fake, but I DON'T CARE. I'm loving the addition of Spencer's evil twin, Stephanie, as the long lost nasty Nelly Olsen of L.A. hell-bent on rattling Lauren's figurative pig tails. This is just what the show needed: double the obnoxiousness, pettiness, and pompous douche baggery. What kind of parents would produce such rotten offspring? They're like the bastard love children of Donald Trump and Ann Coulter: blond haired, blue eyed windbags who won't shut up no matter how much you ignore them. I see a future on Fox News for both of them someday.

Doodle Whore wants to know what YOU think, dear reader. What do you think the big twist is that MTV keeps teasing for the finale?

3 comments

  1. korben // December 6, 2007 at 2:20 AM

    this season finale will be just like that famous melrose place finale ... except they'll blow up all of l.a.

    ( and heidi will survive and next season'll be all about her music " career " )

  2. Holy Cuteness // December 6, 2007 at 11:53 AM

    Don't know who she is, but the drawing is great as always...

  3. Anonymous // December 8, 2007 at 12:37 PM

    I don't know but I"m leaving work early to see the big news.