"Twelve Cameras Flashing"
"Eleven Frapps a Frothing"
"Ten Public Restrooms"
"Nine Weaves a Tangling"
"Eight Judges Ruling"
"Seven Cheetos Crunching"
"Six Pimples Popping"
"Five Dirty Wigs"
"Four Trembling Pups"
"Three Trips to Rehab"
"Two Screaming Babes"
and a "Crotch Shot Without Any Panties"

Well, I did it. Twelve days of Britney. I'm exhausted. I feel a little dirty, used up, and kind of sad after interpreting her chaotic and manic life for so many posts in a row. Finally I can pack and get to the airport to visit my family in Michigan for the next four days. I won't be posting until I return, but I will be checking in, so please keep those comments coming. Every comment you write is like a little shining gift for your Doodle Whore, one that I'd never think of returning or regifting. Here's wishing you, Dear Reader, and Britney a joyous and peaceful holiday surrounded by friends and family. God knows she could use one.

15 comments

  1. raspbled cado // December 24, 2007 at 2:10 PM

    Awe, you got stamina! Jimi Hendrix's manic depression comes to mind with Titney.

  2. Todd // December 24, 2007 at 2:11 PM

    Happy Christmas Doodle Whore. I can appreciate the effort you put into these posts. Much fun!

  3. Lia // December 24, 2007 at 2:36 PM

    You're an inspiration to us all. Happy Festivus!

  4. Holy Cuteness // December 24, 2007 at 6:03 PM

    Happy Christmas Doodle Whore. Love all the Britney drawings you made lately.

  5. Florence // December 25, 2007 at 4:58 AM

    That was fantastic! Merry Xmas!

  6. Lulew // December 25, 2007 at 10:01 AM

    BRILLIANT DOODLEHO!!! I come through
    Pretty(Gilmore)site. You are now added to my favs!
    Thanks for the laughs.
    Merry,Merry and Happy New Year!
    Nechyfer

  7. Anonymous // December 25, 2007 at 10:47 AM

    Merry Christmas DW!

  8. Jill // December 25, 2007 at 1:50 PM

    awww...I could just tell you were a midwesterner at heart! Merry Christmas, keep doodling! Your drawings remind me of the artist who illustrated many of Roald Dahl's books. can't remember the name. but it's a compliment. :)

  9. Laura // December 25, 2007 at 4:02 PM

    I thought there was nothing left to be said about Brit Brit...until now. You have definitely earned a Christmas break with this one...can't wait to see what is next :)

  10. Anonymous // December 25, 2007 at 4:46 PM

    Congratulations on finishing! I'm sure it has taken a lot out of you. I've thoroughly enjoyed each doodle.

    :) Merry Christmas!

  11. PoorBritney.com // December 26, 2007 at 3:05 PM

    DW,
    Many thanks to you for giving me tools to use in my Britmess. This holiday edition was fantabulous and much appreciated! Take a break and wash the Brit off you! You REALLY deserve it. By the time you return, she will have created another years worth of drama in just four days.

  12. Lucila // December 26, 2007 at 6:03 PM

    Darling!! Merry Christmas you are doing a wonderfull job. I love all your doodles!!!!

  13. Anonymous // December 26, 2007 at 6:08 PM

    Happy Holidays Doodle Whore. That Brit bit was AWESOME. Keep up the fun and creative work!

  14. Anonymous // December 30, 2007 at 1:08 AM

    The drawings are great, I love them :) Although it's already gone, Merry Britmas! And a happy new year

  15. ~Beth // December 25, 2008 at 10:44 AM

    Doodle you are a fucking genius and I think I love you! Thanks for all the lovely Shitney drawrings!!