OH. MY. GOD. As you might imagine, dear reader, I was totally blown away when I read that cute little Jamie Lynn Spears was knocked up at 16. I bet it's because she took birth control advice from big sister/fertility symbol Britney. Perhaps she should have been a little more precise as to what kind of sponge to use. I just don't understand these Spears girls. They are handed the world on a silver platter: fame, fortune, opportunities up the wazoo, and what do they do? They shit all over it. I hope "Mother of the Year" Lynn Spears still publishes her book on parenting, but as a satire with illustrations by Doodle Whore.

7 comments

  1. jay are // December 19, 2007 at 12:31 PM

    OMG! I just wet myself. Your F'n hilarious.

  2. BEANER // December 19, 2007 at 12:36 PM

    I LOVE IT!!!

    that poor family.... jezz...

  3. Mikaela // December 19, 2007 at 2:01 PM

    You've done it again... You've definitely go to do Lynn & her book!

  4. Holy Cuteness // December 20, 2007 at 8:33 AM

    Poor girl, she's a child with a child...:-s

  5. slag // December 22, 2007 at 3:53 PM

    Just brilliant (esp the toilet).

    Spay Britney!

    I'm just sayin'.

  6. Anonymous // December 22, 2007 at 8:20 PM

    wow i've been looking for a good parenting book

  7. Anonymous // December 22, 2007 at 8:22 PM

    Lynne Spears is to mothering as Sandra Lee is to chefs,