Anderson and Kathy

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 | , with 7 comments »


Doodle Whore is a huge fan of both Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper (duh). These two made CNN's usually stodgy New Years Eve coverage super gay and entertaining, peppering their banter with off color questions and comments, campy repartee, and thinly veiled jokes alluding to Anderson's undefined personal life (cough cough).

Are they the new Jack and Karen? Discuss.

P.S. Coop's a hoot when he fills in for Regis. Check out this gem.

7 comments

  1. jay are // January 2, 2008 at 11:40 AM

    Purrrrrfect! I totally agree. They were the best thing going this past Eve. Kath could use another gay in her posse. (Oops did I just say that?)

  2. Anonymous // January 2, 2008 at 8:47 PM

    Wha Wha What?????
    How did I not know about this?!

  3. Prunella Piddledot // January 3, 2008 at 9:36 AM

    I loved watching Kath make Coop squirm! He's such a megababe. Way hotter than Wolf Blitzer.

  4. Yo Momma // January 3, 2008 at 9:03 PM

    I didn't know that Kathy and Coop hosted New Year's eve! I gotta youtube this. I love me some Kathy Griffin!

  5. Todd // January 4, 2008 at 12:19 PM

    Loved the clip you linked to about the drunk girls.

  6. bea gass // January 4, 2008 at 2:46 PM

    "the new Jack and Karen?"


    nah, KG is too fame-hungry..and her timimg sucks.....it's patently obvious.

    or should i say, "it's painfully obvious"

  7. Drake // January 8, 2008 at 12:01 AM

    I was there and Ms. Griffin looked amazing! Sadly I couldn't catch Anderson's eye...