"... I thought of having her levitate over the audience."
— Criss Angel, Über-douchey magician

Preternaturally irritating magician, Criss Angel, has been blabbing to the press about what he had planned for our dear Brit to do at the Video Music Awards instead of the priceless somnambulant non-performance she graced us with. For once, I think Britney actually showed some good judgment by nixing the original routine. The moves he had planned were quite challenging and would have required a lot of concentration and effort, two things that are in short supply in Britney World. (Since there's some great material here, I'm stretching it out over the next three posts.)

4 comments

  1. Holy Cuteness // January 14, 2008 at 5:22 PM

    That guy looks creepy man!

  2. jay are // January 14, 2008 at 7:23 PM

    Now thats what I call a crotch shot. Yeah that Angel guy blows!

  3. Alexis // January 14, 2008 at 7:52 PM

    Thank god you gave her panties!
    Dang y'all my cooters breezy.

  4. Gilmore // January 15, 2008 at 11:59 AM

    Can we make Chris Angel disappear? That's a trick I'd like to see.
    Love your Brit Brit doodle as always.