Dr. Drew's Gun Show

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 | with 9 comments »


Anyone other sickos out there watching Vh1's Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew? There should be rehab for morons like us who are addicted to Addiction Reality TV. It's an illness. I'm obsessed with all manner of voyeuristic addiction based programming (Breaking Bonaduce, Intervention, Dr. Phil's Heroin Twins, every tedious video clip of the downward spiral of Britney, etc...) Anyway, my mind was totally blown when mild mannered nerdy Dr. Drew showed up in a tee shirt and jeans one night to care for detoxing douche bag Jeff Conaway and revealed his killer biceps. I had to pause it and make sure I wasn't imagining things. Has he been hiding major pythons under that boring gray Genera suit all these years? Not only does he heal desperate drug addicted d-listers, but he does it with a heart of gold and arms of steel. I think he should ditch the sport coat and wear sleeveless he-man tees from now on. Hell, why not do the whole show shirtless?

9 comments

  1. PoorBritney.com // February 5, 2008 at 12:46 PM

    I have to admit it too DW, I'm celebmess addicted. I love all the trainwrecks and he is my new Dr. Phil but thinner, hotter, better and with hair!

  2. Yo Momma // February 5, 2008 at 3:26 PM

    raising my hand and joining the trash reality tv train. i just can't help myself...i too watched breaking bon., i've only caught few seconds of celeb rehab but now that you tell me Dr. Drew has a pair of guns under that suit, i'm going to have to tivo that!

  3. Gilmore // February 5, 2008 at 5:49 PM

    I'm SO happy you doodled this! I too am shamelessly addicted to that show. And about fell off my chair when I saw Dr Drew with those huge biceps. Who knew he had it goin on like that? I also had to rewind to make sure it wasn't wishful thinking. I'm adding him to my grey haired hottie list along side my sweet, precious, and ever so hunky Anderson Cooper. Oh to be the meat in that sandwich...........

    Great job.

    xoxo

  4. Gebba // February 5, 2008 at 6:42 PM

    OMG I saw that too! I had to call my boyfriend in the room to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Who knew? And I also saw the Anderson Cooper connection. Do you think he has the guns too?

  5. Doodle Whore // February 5, 2008 at 6:43 PM

    I think Dr. Drew's guns are way bigger than Anderson's. I'd love to compare them in person :)

  6. jay are // February 5, 2008 at 7:28 PM

    I can't believe I missed it. Thank God they run it a million times. I've always thought he was cute this adds a whole new dimension, Literally.

  7. Mikaela // February 5, 2008 at 9:47 PM

    I've always thought he was super cute...

  8. Calulu // February 6, 2008 at 8:51 AM

    Yeah, I'm hooked on the show too but I wish Dr Drew would do the show in a Speedo because he's just smoking hot. His hotness almost makes up for the douchbaggery of Daniel Baldwin and Jeff Conaway (poster boy for why you would never want to do drugs!) I was expecting this show to be Rehab ala Surreal Life, lots of goofy lunacy, not this hard hitting gripping SERIOUS show on treatment. However I did laugh when the poor RT had to rub icyhot on Jeff's ass. How'd you like that job? No thanks!

  9. Anonymous // December 16, 2009 at 10:53 PM

    God he is SEXY.