Am I mean?

The only other bright spot about this year's Oscars snoozefest (besides Tilda's Hefty Bag dress) was the Busey/Garner red carpet kerfuffle. I give Mrs. Affleck credit for maintaining her cool under extreme pressure. Not only did she have to endure Ryan Seacrest's inane banter, but she had to contend with a surprise d-list ambush. If I had Busey's giant head, crazy eyes, and dinner plate sized DaVinci Veneers coming at me unannounced like that I would have crapped myself right there on the red carpet.

3 comments

  1. Holy Cuteness // February 29, 2008 at 1:28 PM

    Hid head is really sooo big!

  2. Anonymous // February 29, 2008 at 2:13 PM

    Oi. Those teeth. It's like the dental version of the Great Wall.

  3. Anonymous // March 8, 2008 at 6:59 PM

    You didn't make Parisite's eye wonky enough!