I'm sure this story is total bullshit, but I was compelled to doodle it anyway.

According to Popcrunch, Madonna is rubbing male hormones on her face. The Material Girl has started a strict regime of massaging her skin with testosterone cream due to it’s toted ability to increase muscle mass, boost energy, improve memory, and ward off mood swings. But Madge has got a hairy surprise that’s a bit more than she bargained for. The downside is she’s developed some unwanted chest fuzz.

Oh, puh-leeze. She's Italian and furry to begin with. This is news? I think she looks phenomenal for an almost 50 year old dame. Whatever work she's had done, it's sublime. And how about little Lourdes? She looked so grown up at Madge's UNICEF/Raising Malawi Gucci Charity event the other day. Her rebellious teen phase is right around the corner and I can't wait. Mark my words, she's going to be a handful. I've always contended that Lourdes Leon is our Liza. Hmmm, I smell a Liza/Lourdes doodle brewing...

Doodle Whore wants to know what YOU think, dear reader. When the time comes (and it will), how do you think Lourdes is going to rebel against Mamasita Madonna?

10 comments

  1. RD // February 11, 2008 at 8:02 PM

    Through 1970s AM soft rock.

  2. AnnWhatever // February 11, 2008 at 8:27 PM

    By becoming a nun...or a scientologist.

  3. Keith a.k.a. K j A M // February 12, 2008 at 6:26 AM

    At eighteen, she'll skip "Like A Virgin" and go straight to her own coffee table "Sex" book.

  4. Holy Cuteness // February 12, 2008 at 7:10 AM

    I think Lourdes will become the same lkind of personality like her mum... A bit wild...:-P

  5. Mikaela // February 12, 2008 at 12:23 PM

    By letting her uni-brow & 'stash grow in...

  6. joe*to*hell // February 12, 2008 at 1:40 PM

    your doodle was WAY too kind to the lil one...

    i bet she doesnt rebel at all. she will be almost puritanical

  7. Laura // February 12, 2008 at 3:47 PM

    LOL @ annawhatever.

    Either way, she's pretty gorgeous. Madge's arms still scare me, I must admit.

  8. jav // February 13, 2008 at 9:47 PM

    she will rebel by making a career as an actor... a GOOD actor.

  9. Yo Momma // February 19, 2008 at 9:58 AM

    I'm SOOO Madonna's bitch. I don't care if she botoxs her face into a ceramic vase, I'll still love the ol' gal.

    I agree with joe to hell...Lourdes is going to be a nun.

  10. Anonymous // February 23, 2008 at 4:33 PM

    yeah why would madge rub testosterone on her face when she probably just injects it into her ass