Lil' Kim Vo Does Britney

Saturday, February 09, 2008 | , with 6 comments »


Last night I watched "colorist to the stars," Lil' Kim Vo, on E! brag to preternaturally irritating television personality, Debbie Matenopoulos, about his four hour Britney makeover. To say he oversold it is an understatement. He clearly misleads us to believe that Brit would emerge from her gated mansion looking breathtaking and not crazy. Well, this morning I woke up to see this photo on Dlisted titled "Britney's Gorgeous Makeover." Doodle Whore has a little advice for you, Brit. Ditch that loose lipped Lil' Kim and his cut rate weaves and bring back Pinky the Wig. She's always there for you and would never ever go blabbing to the press about your business.

6 comments

  1. Laura // February 10, 2008 at 12:31 PM

    Gawd, when are people like Kim Vo going to learn that clinging desperately to Britney isn't the best way to fame and fortune...or class? You really caught her look there, in all its straggly greasy glory...lol @ Pinky the wig. Poor Britney!

  2. PoorBritney.com // February 10, 2008 at 1:24 PM

    LMAO DW! I just saw that interview with him yesterday and I could not take my eyes of him. He is a hot mess!

    I just did a post about how to steal Brit's look and then you drew what I was picturing. So good and tasty!!

    You know the drill. Adding it to my collection!

  3. Holy Cuteness // February 10, 2008 at 4:24 PM

    Everything for the publicity; and Britney is publicity... Probably doesn't matter to him if it's good or bad...

  4. jay are // February 10, 2008 at 4:40 PM

    Just the fact that his name is Lil' Kim should raise a red flag.

  5. Mikaela // February 11, 2008 at 1:36 PM

    The 'braless-ness' is the finishing touch!

  6. Anonymous // February 11, 2008 at 3:36 PM

    Kim Vo: What a tool. He creeped me out before, but now I just feel blatant, nauseating disgust wafting throughout the air. What a complete and utter douchebag.