Burlesque diva extraordinaire, Dita Von Teese, uses the iconic martini glass as a metaphor for a bygone era; a time when men were fellas and women were dames. The elegant profile of the glass exquisitely compliments her stunning curves. Paris in a martini glass, well, it's not quite so appealing. "Waiter, there's a whore in my drink," is the first thing that comes to mind. I started thinking about other props she could use to much greater effect that would really capture the essence of Paris in all of her vulgar glory.

The first one is Le Toilette Erotique. Watch Paris as she sensually writhes and splashes within its pretty pink bowl emblazoned with her name. Never one to shy away from the gutter, this unique prop alluringly captures the less savory side of Ms. Hilton. "Flush me!" she coos to the hooting crowd in her trademark nasal baby girl voice. I'd love to.

6 comments

  1. Bea Gass // February 18, 2008 at 4:35 PM

    so appropo


    i would gladly sit on the lid once she gets flushed.

  2. Anonymous // February 18, 2008 at 7:22 PM

    Very suiting. I would flush that toilet several times with a sinister laugh. "Bye bye, ugly skank! hahahahahahaha!!

  3. Laura // February 19, 2008 at 12:23 AM

    I saw the pictures of her performance and seriously hoped you'd have something to say about them! You did not let me down! Dita Von Teese is all kinds of awesome...Paris is just...grubby.

  4. Holy Cuteness // February 19, 2008 at 7:52 AM

    I just love it when you doodle Paris! I think her little bro's needs to get doodled also after getting caught a little drunk in his car...

  5. Yo Momma // February 19, 2008 at 9:54 AM

    god she looks like a used condom (although she's probably seen more dicks than one used condom)...okay so she looks like a whole Costco box of used condoms next to the fabulous Dita Von Teese.

  6. 14 // February 20, 2008 at 2:26 PM

    Oh I love how you drew her face! How much would I have to pay you to get into that water after Paris got out? Double dog dare you!