Sam Lutfi is an Evil Turd

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 | , with 7 comments »

I purposely made this image small since it's disgusting. I just read Lynn Spears' restraining order documents against Sam "Evil Turd" Lutfi, Britney's "friend" and "business manager". It's sickening to read the details of how he's manipulated our dear Brit when she's at her most vulnerable. The restraining order states that he drugs her, isolates her by cutting off her home phone lines, hides her cell phone chargers, and controls her lawyers and finances. “I am Her Father, Brother, Boyfriend and God” he says in disturbing text messages. Barf. Read the unedited restraining order transcript here. Also, there's an excellent article in Blender about Britney's tragic downward spiral here. Sam, you stink. Bad.

7 comments

  1. bonni // February 6, 2008 at 1:48 AM

    Very apt. And isn't it nice to know that pretty much forever, any time anyone Googles the name Sam Lufti they'll turn up pages like this one? He's never going to escape his evil reputation (nor should he!).

  2. Holy Cuteness // February 6, 2008 at 10:27 AM

    I don't liek to judge people...But what an stupid idiot...:-P

  3. PoorBritney.com // February 6, 2008 at 12:20 PM

    I was hoping and praying for a shout out over to PB because I had all the latest before it happened!

    Yes, that's right I have no life and spend my days speed reading feeds and eaves dropping on celebs.

    What a perfect doodle of this scanky turd! Make it bigger hehe! Gotta go add it to my art collction!

  4. Doodle Whore // February 6, 2008 at 1:22 PM

    Hey PB. I didn't know you had the scoop first. Next time you have something juicy, email it to me and I'll be sure to credit you and your news gathering skills.

  5. PoorBritney.com // February 6, 2008 at 1:41 PM

    Thanks DW, I assumed you were a speedfeedreader too.

    And BTW, I posted that big turd in all its glory. No thumbnails here because Sam earned it!!

    Can't wait for you to draw Monkeyboy (Adnan).

  6. Laura // February 7, 2008 at 1:17 AM

    Well done DW :) like someone else said, very apt! He is tooo creepy. Too creepy for Britney, even...

  7. Scott // February 8, 2008 at 2:05 PM

    good for you Jason for doodling this social commentary.....that fuck should be charged w something + thrown into the Big House + let the Big Boys take care of 'em