One of my eagle-eyed Doodle Whore readers alerted me to the thrilling news that a comment of mine was on CNN today! It's no secret that I'm addicted to the über-vulgar/laser sharp wit of MK at Dlisted.com. I commented on his Hot Slut of the Day post featuring pint-sized Chilean transvestite/performance artist/Youtube sensation, La Pequeña, doing her disturbing Hillary Clinton impression. Of course CNN didn't run the entirety of my nasty comment or credit doodlewhore.com, but hell, I'm flattered. Here's the unabridged version:

Watch the CNN clip:

5 comments

  1. Holy Cuteness // March 27, 2008 at 7:07 AM

    Haha, that's so cool!

  2. joe*to*hell // March 27, 2008 at 11:15 AM

    i live for the word CANKLE

  3. brandy101 // March 28, 2008 at 3:20 PM

    congrats!

  4. gilmore // March 29, 2008 at 12:48 PM

    Ohhhh...... I wish they had included the entire comment. You are too funny my friend.
    xoxo

  5. Bea Gass // April 4, 2008 at 2:26 PM

    "It's no secret that I'm addicted to the über-vulgar/laser sharp wit of MK at Dlisted.com"


    i have a sick feeling you aren't being sarcastic...or maybe "über-vulgar/laser sharp wit" translates to "spells like a 9 year old and makes pissy-bitch comments that generally are only funny to him"


    or maybe not
    :)