Hoorah! The Hills is back and I thoroughly enjoyed every fake minute of it. It's kind of a buzzkill that MTV hyped this whole Paris thing and it only lasted for one measly episode. I guess the real drama is in L.A. and Crested Butte anyway. I'm not going to recap everything that transpired, but I'll share my thoughts on the major players via minimalist word painting:

  • Lauren: doormat, curling iron challenged, chronic victim act getting old
  • Whitney: probably says "Ver-sace," too
  • Heidi: emasculating, growing into her new nose, more likeable, should lay off the botox and Restylane
  • Spencer: weak, whipped, wussy
  • Audrina: passive aggressive, kind of a bitch?
Read more of Doodle Whore's in depth Hills analysis here.

6 comments

  1. gilmore // March 25, 2008 at 4:07 PM

    I watch all kinds of crap on TV, but I still haven't gotten around to The Hills. Not sure how that's possible? Instead of adding yet another show to my pile of reality TV viewing, I will get my Hills deconstructions from you. So damn funny!!!!
    I, of course, am enjoying the french guy's pants.
    Merci Doodlewhore.... merci!

  2. Anonymous // March 26, 2008 at 3:25 AM

    HAHA! I love the doodle of the eiffle tower. . . in his pants! We all know what REALLY happened after the ball. You know she totally ruined that 2nd dress. . . and I bet it wasn't from riding on the vespa. . . *snap* *snap*

  3. Anonymous // March 26, 2008 at 4:56 PM

    in case you havent been to dlisted today your la pequena comment was featured on CNN!!! congrats :)

  4. Doodle Whore // March 26, 2008 at 5:36 PM

    OMG! That's so funny! How did you catch that one, Anonymous?

  5. harper // March 28, 2008 at 11:40 PM

    aw that's so sad and so accurate. I love the doodles! I do a fashion blog but i draw most of it, check it out http://www.lackofcouture.blogspot.com

  6. 14 // April 7, 2008 at 9:17 PM

    They need to run your art on CNN next!

    I watched the Hills once and nothing really compelled me to watch it again. I like your illustration though.