Of course the big news is that Madonna's turning 50 this year. Holy shit that seems old, but that means I'm getting old too which is really disturbing. Doesn't it seem like yesterday she was shocking the world by wearing her "underwear as outerwear" and brazenly baring her navel? People were shocked, the Pope was in a tizzy, gays rejoiced, and teen aged girls had a slutty new roll model to emulate. God bless the 80s! Nowadays, Britney shows her actual vagina repeatedly and we all yawn. Booooring. Anyway, Madge doesn't look anywhere near 50 (except for her gnarled witch hands). All this talk of turning 50 makes me think of the abrasive yet confident camel toe flasher Sally O'Malley from Saturday Night Live. Damn, I really miss Molly Shannon.


Oh, the other big Madonna news is that she's releasing her 11th studio album called Hard Candy. I've heard many leaked clips and I'm sure I'll love it. Then again, I tend to love everything she does no matter how disappointing. I've always said she could just fart into a microphone over a drum machine loop and I'd buy it (and the remixes).

Since we're on the topic of camel toes, here's one of my all time favorite Conan bits from way back:

6 comments

  1. joe*to*hell // March 2, 2008 at 10:07 PM

    OHMYGOD

    i have ALSO used that fart in a mike line. and i meant it!

    awh....

    we must discuss all of this

  2. Laura // March 3, 2008 at 4:00 AM

    WOW can't believe Madge is turning 50. All that yoga must have some kind of positive effect though!

  3. Keith a.k.a. K j A M // March 3, 2008 at 10:38 AM

    Madonna turning 50 makes all of us who've followed her since Holiday in '83, feel old. To me, she's like a fine wine...just get's better with time. Saw her on the "Reinvention" tour and missed the last. Won't make that mistake this time. I'm giddy with excitement, can't hardly wait!

  4. jay are // March 3, 2008 at 1:36 PM

    Go Madonna, Go Madonna, It's your Birthday, It's your Birthday. She'll always be like a virgin to me.

  5. javelin // March 3, 2008 at 5:40 PM

    hehe, this doodle is hilarious. I bet Madonna has nightmares about becoming Sally O'malley

  6. Alexis // May 1, 2008 at 3:39 PM

    Madonna likes to "kick... stretch... and kick! She's 50!"

    -Alexis
    TRASHWIRE.COM