I'm a die hard, true blue, dyed in the wool, ecstatic, worshipful Madonna fan. Even though she's rhymed "waiting" and "hesitating" and "anticipating" in far too many songs over the years, I don't care. I've included several other words that rhyme with "waiting" in this doodle in case she wants to mix it up a little next time. Speaks in a fake British accent? Awesome! Makes me love her more. Can't act her way out of a paper bag? Buy me the dvd. I've always said she could simply fart into the microphone over a drum machine loop and I'd buy it. And the remixes. Thankfully, Hard Candy is way better than that! I listened to 30 second clips of all of the tracks on a weird German website last night (since removed) and they're all better than 4 Minutes to Save the World. I predict that the next single called Give It to Me is going to be a smash. The hypnotic trancy synthline made me tinkle, sent chills up my spine, and caused me to gyrate wildly while seated at my desk (yes, my back is feeling much better). And I'm thrilled to hear her singing in her nasally Michigan/Midwest upper register like in the good old days. Hard Candy comes out in the US on April 29, pre-order it here. Tick tock tick tock...

Here's a new message from Madge herself (if you listen closely you can here Give It to Me):


Check out all of my Madonna doodles here.

9 comments

  1. joe*to*hell // April 16, 2008 at 5:43 PM

    i am as much of a lover of the lady as you....and i nearly dumped her for 4 minutes.

    and i seriously agree on the waiting and hesitating. WHO THE FUCK stood her ass up that we are all paying for it still? i thought this same thing when one of the lyrics said something about "you dont have the luxury of time" - you know the next line is "dont hesitate or you wont be mine"

    i think heartbeat is gonna be my gay jam of the year. just picture me in my jeep cruising around.....high falls. ugh

  2. Doodle Whore // April 16, 2008 at 5:50 PM

    Let's all chip in and buy her a better rhyming dictionary. I mean, you'd think she could afford one herself...

  3. joe*to*hell // April 16, 2008 at 7:04 PM

    oh and by the way - grammar!

    "time is waiting"????

    how does time wait?

  4. jay are // April 16, 2008 at 10:33 PM

    I'll give you Hard Candy Doodle Whore! Rock on Madge.

  5. Keith a.k.a. K j A M // April 17, 2008 at 7:34 AM

    Woo Hoo! I've been waiting, no hesitating for you DM to doodle some more Madge up for us! Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc!

  6. Shirley Heezgay! // April 17, 2008 at 10:11 AM

    I've kind of dubbed 4 minutes as "hung up redux pt2"

    the waiting, anticipating, hesitating, tick tock blah blah blah.

    i challenge the queen to start rhyming -tion (shun) words.

  7. Fergie // April 17, 2008 at 3:29 PM

    I had a boyfriend who was super fanatical about Madonna.

    Posters practically wallpapered our apartment, save for a few square inches he couldn't reach. He used to compare us because we both talk with our hands (which is not at all unique), dyed my hair blond (it was supposed to be highlights!) and forced me to watch every interview, video and horrible movie she's ever done -- repeatedly -- until I broke up with him. And yet, even all that couldn't totally destroy my love for her.

    Yah, I'm that gay.

  8. Gilmore // April 17, 2008 at 5:04 PM

    Oh Doodlewhore...... this is good stuff! Really, really good. I'm a true blue- tell it to my heart- strike a pose- over zealous Madonna fan too. My devotion didn't flinch even when she rhymed New York with dork, and double shot-y with body. I sure hope she calls you or at least refers to this posting next time she's in need of a "waiting" rhyme. I think carbon dating is my favorite!
    Love, love, LOVE this posting!

  9. Anonymous // May 2, 2008 at 3:52 PM

    Don't forget the gratuitous use of the words "Fuck" and "Motherfuckers" in every other speech and interview.

    And I STILL would kick any motherfucking ass for her :)