I know I haven't doodled in over a week, but I have a bunch of plausible excuses: I've had a ton of work, I'm designing new cards for Handsome Devil Press to debut at the National Stationery Show in NYC next month, I'm organizing my taxes, I threw out my back at the gym, and my oversized 13 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback (Simon) was diagnosed with megaesophagus, blah blah yadda yadda blahdy blah. Boo hoo for me. Until I get my act together and resume my doodle duties, check out Kristin Wiig's new psychotic character from SNL. I think she's the new Molly Shannon.

7 comments

  1. PoorBritney // April 7, 2008 at 4:08 PM

    That is great. I meant to watch it and passed out. Thanks for putting it up. She is great!

  2. Keith a.k.a. K j A M // April 7, 2008 at 5:15 PM

    Glad your back, I was beginning to feel neglected. Very funny piece, unfortunately the latest I stay up these days is on Friday for BSG. I guess I should start checking ut the highlights on the NBC homepage.

  3. Anonymous // April 7, 2008 at 5:37 PM

    OH MY GOOOOOD!

    Strap on the adult diaper folks -- this one made me piddle.

    "oh boy...my hands are paralyzed"

  4. Jennie // April 7, 2008 at 6:52 PM

    Sweet rocks of Jesus, that was hilarious!!

  5. angelaskye // April 7, 2008 at 10:15 PM

    Oh my gosh, so funny. "Army clown"...haha, priceless.

    Glad you're posting again. I was starting to worry! My dog is named Simon to, so here's best wishes from one Simon to another.

  6. Anonymous // April 8, 2008 at 1:53 AM

    So glad you are back! I really love Kristin Wiig, her Target Lady character kills me. Hope you're big doggie is doing well....

  7. jay are // April 8, 2008 at 9:58 PM

    We love the Wiig!!!!