I received several urgent emails chastising me for leaving Chastity out the frame of yesterday's doodle. Well, actually it was only one request from my politically incorrect, pop culture spouting, Mariah loathing, Madonna loving blog buddy Joe To Hell, but I'm sure there were more of you thinking the same thing, so here you go. I was mindful to include every possible lesbian stereotype: Birkenstocks, overalls, asymmetrical frosted wedge hairdo, tool belt, power drill, cat, and set her working under the hood of her purple El Camino. I'll save the vibrators, soy milk, organic yogurt, and L Word dvd's for the next one. P.S. I love Chastity and thought she was great on Celebrity Fit Club a few years back :)

NOTE: This is probably my last doodle until I return from my much needed summer vacation. I'll resume my doodle duties the first week of June. In the meantime, check out the poll in the upper right corner and let your voice be heard. And if you're in LA on Friday May 23rd, come to the Dial M for Madonna art opening at the World of Wonder Storefront Gallery and say hello. Better yet, buy my art.

World of Wonder Storefront Gallery
6650 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles,CA,90028

8pm to midnight

3 comments

  1. JR // May 22, 2008 at 4:58 PM

    I don't think Cher is going to invite you to dinner anytime soon. Absolutley Fabulous!

  2. Perfidia // May 28, 2008 at 3:36 PM

    Hey, you left out the trunk of the El Camino so I have no way of knowing what kind of car it is! It could be a Camry!

    :)

    Enjoy your well-earned vacation.

  3. Anonymous // June 2, 2008 at 9:52 PM

    when the hell r u coming back?
    i need my doodles.
    impatiently,
    soso