Posh's Hooves

Thursday, May 15, 2008 | with 6 comments »



After seeing this breathtaking photo of Ms. Beckham on Dlisted, I had to doodle what her feet look like under those floor length bell bottoms. I'd like to imagine they're grotesquely calloused stubs with tiny little toe nails poking out of the bottom edge. Like an elephant's feet. I also took the liberty of giving her an extra hairy lady bush. Beck's likes it that way, so I hear.

Doodle Whore wants to know what you think, dear reader. What is the real reason Vickie B. is hiding her hooves?

6 comments

  1. joe*to*hell // May 16, 2008 at 12:12 AM

    i am not really sure what they are, but i am guessing covered with bunions.

    oh, and CANKLES

  2. bonni // May 16, 2008 at 2:44 AM

    Oooh, I used to wear my pants like that when I was twelve or thirteen, back in the mid to late seventies (yeah, so I'm giving my age away, it's no secret). What we had underneath was platform shoes, so you only see the very bottom of those thick soles. It really DID look like hooves. (And we thought we were so cool. Why, I have no idea.)

  3. Anonymous // May 16, 2008 at 8:10 AM

    I think her legs end with tiny points and not actual feet. She claims she never wears anything but high heels, so her Achilles tendon must be retracted by now....

    Maybe that's why she looks pouty and angry all the time.

  4. midevil // May 16, 2008 at 12:04 PM

    Fantastic!

  5. Anonymous // May 18, 2008 at 11:17 PM

    lool

  6. Deb // May 19, 2008 at 12:14 AM

    Goat-hoof curse from Satan that flares up once in a while when she's stressed. It's kind of like herpes.