I have to be honest. The longer Speidi remains a part of the public landscape, the more I like them. They're vile, craven, famewhores who'll debase themselves on TV and in tabloids for money and attention and I find it fascinating. In theater-speak it's known as "staying in the moment" and they're 110% committed to being total assholes all of the time. I kind of respect that. And they've allegedly parlayed their notoriety as pseudo-celebrity tools into $3 million over the last couple of years. How does that make you feel?

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 25, 2008 at 12:07 AM

    Hey, that's insulting to Susan Anton!

  2. Lex // June 25, 2008 at 12:41 PM

    so about your doodle...hilarious! Does Spencer have a real job? As if anyone can really "manage" their significant other. I was confused by the last episode, where he crashed her meeting in Vegas, then the next day it shows her leaving her boss in the lurch for Spencer. I thought she was a total dumbass for giving up her job for "Spencer the Stalker". I guess they can do that if they're making millions of dollars anyway!

    See you at the next Heidi movie! Yeah, right :p

  3. Gilmore // June 29, 2008 at 11:40 AM

    They've made $3 million dollars over the last few years? That makes me a bit sad but not too surprised. I do have to hand it to them--- they are clearly not letting a lack of talent or personality or originality stand in the way of their success.
    Ick to them and a round of applause to you for continually capturing them in such a spot on way.

  4. Anonymous // July 2, 2008 at 2:41 PM

    I can't get over how well you drew them. It looks just like them! And to the person who asked, Spencer is a musical act manager and general asshole for pay.