I was enjoying this amusing video of an Italian Greyhound howling along to the Supremes this morning at World of Wonder and Tino decided to sing along. I've tried to get Tino to howl like a coyote for six years and this is the first time he ever complied. It's too long and I didn't edit it at all, but it's cute.



Also, sorry for the slow posting around here. I'm working my ass off on my fourth kids pop up book this week (you can see my first two here). And it doesn't help matters that it's hotter than Paris' fetid clam here in the Catskills. (Is she pregnant? Ew.) And double apologies for just noticing the backlog of delightful and informative comments that I just approved on my last Dina post. Mercury retrograde ensured that I didn't get my email notifications for the last few days. I knew that Dina doodle would spark a lively discussion of lesbianism, motherhood, and Papasan Chairs. Speaking of Dina, how rotten is Living Lohan? I didn't think I could dislike her more, but her new show drags her vileness to new depths of depravity. It's unwatchable, which means I'll probably watch the whole thing. I have a sneaking suspician that she's banging Jeremy, Ali's songwriter/producer twink. I smell a sextape. Ew. Too far.

0 comments