I did this doodle a few weeks back when there were some pap pix of Paris' (alleged) bloated baby belly floating around the internets. I figgered it was just an unfortunate confluence of bad lighting and an empire waisted schmata from Wet Seal. The more I ponder this puzzling supercouple, the more I'm convinced it's merely a fiendish plot to steal Nicole Richie's thunder. Of all the potential lovemates for Paris to ensnare, she just happens to pick the identical twin of Nicole's baby batter buddy. Coincidence? Not bloody likely. Next, she needs L.A.'s hottest accessory, a baby, just like Nicole. I predict that she's going to time the birf of her wonk-eyed mini-me to coincide with Nic's upcoming nuptials. That'll show her.

NOTE: If you want to see some really, really, really good Paris-ite art, check out the myriad masterpieces on display at
Gallery of the Absurd and Pretty on the Outside. I bow down to their talent.


Doodle Whore wants to know what you think, dear reader. What's the first thing that pops into your head when you ponder the prospect of Paris procreating?

5 comments

  1. joe*to*hell // July 10, 2008 at 1:30 PM

    i would race all of you to push her down the stairs

  2. Doodle Whore // July 10, 2008 at 1:37 PM

    That comment made me laugh so hard I almost pooped myself.

  3. Anonymous // July 10, 2008 at 8:59 PM

    wire hanger.

    preferably rusty.

  4. Shirley Heezgay! // July 11, 2008 at 11:41 PM

    feed her a breakfast of morning after pills and tell her they're the new cheerios.

  5. SGM // July 18, 2008 at 5:24 PM

    Wire hanger? Oooooh!!!!!!! OH! Bad, bad, wrong, below the belt, yet somehow....you know, it's Paris. Procreating. Must be stopped.