Jenni Pulos (I can drop the "Elwood" now) burning one of her soon to be ex-husband's myriad headbands just for fun. You can do much better, Elaine. I mean Jenni.


She really could be Julia Louis-Dreyfus' long lost twin sister. Jenni's also been bestowed the great honor of being Dlisted's Hot Slut of the Day. Kudos!

Did you know she does more than just executive assist pillow lipped provocateur Jeff Lewis? She's an actress, and a funny one at that. Here's her reel:



Read the first installment of Flipping Out Deconstructed here. And for in-depth recaps with a healthy dose of sass, check out Scented Glossy Magazines.

4 comments

  1. gilmore // August 4, 2008 at 11:55 PM

    So funny. And yes Jenni can do a lot better.
    Great doodle!

    xoxo

  2. Anonymous // August 5, 2008 at 3:48 AM

    Okay, I know pop culture back and front, and have no idea who this lady is. Is she Julie's sister?

  3. Jenny // August 5, 2008 at 9:47 PM

    Your "Flipping Out" doodles are my favorite! There can never be too many "Flipping Out" doodles (hint, hint):-)
    Jenni deserves so much better than Chris Elwood. My heart goes out to her and I know she will find someone so much better.
    I can't believe tonight is the season finale! It feels like season 2 had just started!

  4. javelin // August 15, 2008 at 2:44 AM

    yay! I love Jenni, and you captured her perfectly. that signature look of patient disbelief.