You know I'm all about recycling and being green (cough cough), so I'm recycling this Madonna as Sally O'Malley doodle from March. I can't believe she's half a century old today. And I'm horrified that I haven't had time to do a fresh doodle, but I've been a busy beaver, kids. Let's put on some classic Madge tunes (or download my blog buddy KjAM's epic Madonna Mixes here and here), cinch up that bustier, and take a trip down memory lane to revisit some of my favorite Madge flavored doodles (click the headline to read the full original post):

Madonna Supports Hillary for President



Exquisite Corpse

(A collaboration with Gallery of the Absurd and Pretty on the Outside)


I Love Madonna (Even Her Chest Hair)


No More Waiting or Hesitating. I Need My Hard Candy NOW!



Like a Doodle



Oh, Brother.



Too Mean?

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 17, 2008 at 1:26 PM

    ah, madonna! i love the hillary and the exsquisite corpse and hard candy best! heh heh!

  2. Keith a.k.a. K j A M // August 18, 2008 at 8:31 AM

    Hey recycling is cool, its hip its now. Let's face it, there ain't nothing a little plastic work can't fix up...she looks marverlous! I just hope she doesn't go overboard and start looking like a freak. Let's face it, even plastic eventually melts.

  3. Deb on the Rocks // August 24, 2008 at 7:28 PM

    Sally O'Malley 4-ever!