So, I'm loving the Rachel Zoe Project. In case you haven't heard of her, she's the stylist to the stars who put Nicole Richie in vintage Halston muumuus and giant sunglasses a few years back. It pretty much follows the same predictable/irresistible/crack-like Bravo reality show formula as all their other hits and that's just fine with me:

  1. fashion
  2. gays
  3. drama
  4. glamour
  5. repeat
Although her signature super sized "sunnies" make her look like a chicly dressed house fly, she throws off more than enough amusing one-liners and catchphrases to keep me entertained for an hour. "Bananas!" "Shut it down!" Yeah, I'll watch anything. Check it out and let me know what you think.

5 comments

  1. joe*to*hell // September 13, 2008 at 11:42 PM

    i love brad and his teary ways. and also her gay husband with horrible hair

  2. Jenny // September 14, 2008 at 7:48 AM

    I am already hooked on this show. I hope you plan to doodle Rachel and company.

  3. Anonymous // September 14, 2008 at 11:41 AM

    I think Brad is such a cutie...love his style.

  4. Doodle Whore // September 14, 2008 at 2:13 PM

    Brad is cute until he opens his mouth and a purse (vintage Birkin?) flies out. Not that I'm judging. He's got great style and I dig his chunky black glasses.

  5. Gilmore // September 16, 2008 at 6:18 PM

    Hey Doodle Whore,
    Please, please, please consider doing some drawings from this show. Her face begs for your pen. Would be great to see your take on her and the rest.
    By the way, purse flying out of someone's mouth is one one of my favorite expressions!!!! Love that you said that.

    xoxo