Video Whore: Finally!

Friday, September 12, 2008 | with 0 comments »



I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity for my pal Obama to throw a punch and here's round one. It's a start, but I don't think mocking Grampy McCain's lack of technological knowledge is going to sway Independents or working class blue collar voters already blinded by Republitard flag waving, P.O.W. stories, and Palin's dazzling updo and pert behind. I do want to see a video like this every stinking morning until election day. BamBam needs to channel the Clintons from now until Nov. 4th. Get a little dirty, slimy, and ballsy just like Hillary would. I can't think of better fodder for this medium than doddering Grampy McBush and gun lovin' polar bear hating pray the gay away creationist Fargo accented paleoconservative M.I.L.F. Sarah Palin. I mean, come on people. This should be cakewalk, right? Right? I swear I've been having nightmares about a First Female President Palin if/when Grampy kicks the bucket. You know Hillary would crap her pantsuit if that happened. I just crapped my pantsuit thinking about it. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts.

P.S. love that huge cellular phone. Didn't Jennifer and Jonathan use one like that on Hart to Hart?

0 comments