Good Riddance, Dick.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 | , with 4 comments »


I'm sure you've all heard the sad-ish news that Madonna is finally kicking Guy Ritchie to the curb. I don't know what took her so long. I give her major credit for really trying to make it work with this one. She had his baby, moved to England, used words like "gobsmacked" and "pub" with alarming frequency, exercised every last fat cell out of her body until it was a sinewy mass of muscle tissue, bulging veins, and grizzle, and even attempted to downplay her legendary iconic status to simply be "Mrs. Ritchie" as best as she could. As if. I can't think of anything more thrilling than the prospect of a single on-the-prowl cougar Madonna slutting it up like in the good old days. She's probably been bumping Kabbalah strings with A-Rod for months anyway. Welcome back, Ms. Ciccone. I've missed you.

Take a gander at all of my Vadge related doodles here.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // October 15, 2008 at 11:13 PM

    You even captured her gnarled hag hands :) Well done!

  2. Patty // October 16, 2008 at 4:06 AM

    I love Madonna as much as the next gurl, but you couldn't pay me enough to marry her!

    Can I dare to dream that she'll lose the "britishy" accent when she loses Guy?

    I hope the title of her next album is "Like A Cougar"

    A-Rod's the rebound guy. Who do you think she'll end up with? Justin Timberlake? All of the Jonas Brothers? Zac Efron?

  3. joe*to*hell // October 16, 2008 at 2:00 PM

    i totally blame her. i do. he was the best thing that coudl have happened to her. he didnt take her shit. which is why it tanked....boo

  4. gilmore // October 17, 2008 at 11:00 AM

    I'm guessing Guy must have been an animal in between the sheets to have kept her interest for so long.
    I too can't wait for the single saber toothed cougar Madonna to emerge.
    Love the doodle as always!