Kelly Wearstler makes my job too easy. I mean, look at that photo. She was working a two-toned sequined shift with a crimped beehive last night on Top Design. Yes, you read that correctly. As if it wasn't fashion forward enough to rock a gargantuan hive on tv, she had to push the envelope just a wee bit further and crimp it. LOVE. It's kind of genius. And it made me laugh so hard that I almost fell off the couch. I think the producers should ditch the snoozy "competition" portion of the show and just let us watch Kelly try on clothes and different hairstyles for an hour every week, self-narrating the whole enchilada with that voice that sounds like air slowly being let out of a balloon. Hell, put it on pay-per-view!

4 comments

  1. joe*to*hell // October 2, 2008 at 3:23 PM

    see ya later, crimpalatornpo

  2. SGM // October 3, 2008 at 2:54 PM

    Hilarious doodle!

    I agree--Kelly should just have her own show where she just models her costumes.

  3. Kerry // October 4, 2008 at 7:05 PM

    RIDICULOUS!!! I am a normal girl, not involved in fashion in any way at all but I think I can still identify what looks good and what does not...as fashion forward as this hairstyle "may" be I think it looked absolutely ridiculous.

  4. Gilmore // October 4, 2008 at 7:56 PM

    Her Beehive took my breath away as did Wisit's brief operatic burst. So glad you're drawing this show!