Linky Stinky

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 with 1 comments »


OMG Cindy McCain's a slut! The Enquirer
Our Prez-elect doodles, too! Pioneer Local
The Real Trannies of Atlanta part 3. Brilliant. Pretty on the Outside
Cover Your Ears, It's the Elisabeth Hasselbeck Screech Owl. Gallery of the Absurd
Going through Mad Men withdrawal like I am? Watch the MM costume designer blab about the clothes. Mad Men Blog
John Travolta channels his inner 80's florist with his new look. The Notorious J*O*E
The B-52's: Give Me Back My Man (Super Jupiter Remix). Hardcandy
Britney swiped Jessica Simpson's weave and topped it with a bedazzled yarmulke. Oy. Dlisted

1 comments

  1. Maggie // November 13, 2008 at 10:08 PM

    oooh, thanks for the PotO link, kiddo....I just moved to Atlanta, and it's kind of neat to read about people I could very well meet on the train someday, haha!

    I dig that dude's drawing style, too.
    mmm, I'm finally going to bookmark PotO, right under You and 14.