Thanks to the restorative powers of Big Daddy Spears' cheese grits and supervision, our little Britney is back on top, at least for the moment. Can you believe it was only a year ago that she was footloose and panty free? Sigh. Those were the days. Let's take a trip down memory lane and revisit the now classic 12 Days of Britney. It's much more fun if you actually sing along while you read it, so grab yourself a venti Frappuccino, shed your panties, and carol away. A one, and a two:


On The First Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...

"A Crotch Shot without any Panties"

* *
* * * * * *

On The Second Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...

"Two Screaming Babes"

* *
* * * * * *

On The Third Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...

"Three Trips to Rehab"

* *
* * * * * *

On The Fourth Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...

"Four Trembling Pups"

* *
* * * * * *

On The Fifth Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...


"Five Dirty Wigs"

* *
* * * * * *

On The Sixth Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...

"Six Pimples Popping"

* *
* * * * * *

On The Seventh Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...

"Seven Cheetos Crunching"

* *
* * * * * *

On The Eighth Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...


"Eight Judges Ruling"

* *
* * * * * *

On The Ninth Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...

"Nine Weaves a Tangling"

* *
* * * * * *

On The Tenth Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...

"Ten Public Restrooms"

* *
* * * * * *

On The Eleventh Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...

"Eleven Frapps a Frothing"

* *
* * * * * *

On The Twelfth Day of Christmas My Britney Sent to Me...

"Twelve Cameras Flashing"

* * * * * * * *

You've come a long way, baby. Keep up the good work.

Love,
Doodle Whore

2 comments

  1. Shirley! // December 26, 2008 at 10:13 AM

    so perfect! love love love it!
    hope you had a loverly christmas!

  2. WITHLOVE // December 28, 2008 at 10:15 AM

    Im dead at this! hilarious. I love the puppy ones genius.