Video Whore: New Annie Lennox!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 with 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 4, 2009 at 2:38 PM

    I have several awful things to say about queer icon/perrenial bonnie new wavester Annie L. and this video and I'm not stopping until every last bit of it is wrung out of my little black heart.
    1. The song sucks. It sucks as badly as any nouveau-Christian-rock downtempo anthem.
    2. Annie needs girl Rogaine. Someone help her.
    3. The Annie-as-other-musicians gimmick. A) Been done, been done better. B) Fire costumer.
    4. Annie, you're a cool person. You do way other cool things with your life. Do them.
    OK. There. Unlike Alan Wilder, Dave Gahan, Dave Stewart, Madge (sorta), TMBG, and His Purple Badness, Annie L., my favorite of them all, this pains me to say, but, maybe time to hang it up.

  2. Charmaine // February 4, 2009 at 3:11 PM

    She's a celestial apparition of silvery perfection.

  3. Doodle Whore // February 6, 2009 at 1:25 AM

    Woah, that's way harsh, Ty. Anonymous, I have to disagree. I love the song and the video warms the cockles of my shriveled heart.

  4. Bea Gass // February 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM

    i have to agree with Anon in regards to #'s 1-3-4


    i like the hair...it's the only part of this mess i like.