When I read that roided up Kristy McNichol impersonator/reality TV oddity/socialite/tranny Countess Luann de Lesseps was dumped by her Count husband, this is what popped into my head and poured out of my pen and onto your computer. You're welcome. If you watch this mind rotting piece of crap show you'll know that LuMann spent the last episode ripping bug-eyed Ramona a new one for calling her beloved geezer husband "old" and "twice her age," two perfectly apt observations. Then she gave eye-rollingly archaic and lame dating advice to top heavy/square-jawed spinster Bethenny. Now that she's single they can double date!

CLICK IT, DON'T LICK IT:
Read all about the split New York Post
LuTran's blog Class with the Countess
All about The Count (Chocula) Wikipedia
Kristy McNichol The Ultimate 70's Tomboy
Hilarious Househag fashions as imagined by the über talented Gilmore POTO

7 comments

  1. Monika K // March 31, 2009 at 7:45 PM

    ahahahaha! that luann is AWESOME

  2. Kira // March 31, 2009 at 7:45 PM

    Too funny Jason. Such great gossip!

  3. Gilmore // March 31, 2009 at 8:11 PM

    Oh my GOD, oh my God, oh my God..... this is so damn funny! The drawing is perfect and your write up is beyond hilarious. Love it. Well done.

  4. Jenny // March 31, 2009 at 10:56 PM

    I never realized how much Luann (I guess I don't have to address her as Countess now) looks so much like Kristy McNichol! Thanks for putting it all in perspective! LOVES IT!!!

  5. joe*to*hell // March 31, 2009 at 11:21 PM

    this count likes chocula, hence the ethiopian girlfriend

  6. Drake // March 31, 2009 at 11:36 PM

    So mean and so funny! Kelley doodle?

  7. Sweet Herald // April 3, 2009 at 12:37 PM

    Hahah! Love the chest hair.