Britney's back, y'all :) This is why her mic should never be turned on. At the .32 mark she announces to the audience: "mah' pussay is hangin' OUT." I love how it echos throughout the arena. PUSSAY, pussay, pussay..." It's not the first time, nor the last that her clam gumbo will be flappin' in the breeze so just get used to it.



Since we're on the topic, here's Sarah Silverman's take on pussay (skip to 3:35):



Here are a couple of doodles I did way back when it used to be shocking to see or hear about Britney's vagina making a public appearance:

4 comments

  1. Elvis Depressley // March 9, 2009 at 8:33 PM

    Hahaha, I was there and I did not notice that. That's hilarious and so deliciously trashy. That definitely added to the greatness of the show!

  2. joe*to*hell // March 9, 2009 at 10:14 PM

    i just LOVE how evil minds think alike...me, you and dlisted.

  3. Doodle Whore // March 9, 2009 at 10:27 PM

    I can't wait until the Mah Pussay is Hangin' OUT remixes come out.

  4. Exyank // March 10, 2009 at 10:00 AM

    Britney's one class act. Some trailer park in rural Louisiana is really missing out now that she's gone to California.